- 12 ounces fusilli pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 10-ounce box box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed of excess moisture
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (1/3 cup)
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup whole or part-skim ricotta
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
Add the olive oil, spinach, scallions, raisins, basil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Toss to combine.
Fold in the ricotta, balsamic vinegar, Parmesan, and pine nuts.