It's good and easy, and I'd definitely make it again. The only difference I'd make (besides the sauce) is to add an extra layer of noodles. Even after sitting with the lid off for 10 minutes, it's still a little soupy.
Crock Pot Lasagna
1 pound Lean Ground Beef
1 jar Spaghetti Sauce
2 cups Cottage Cheese
2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
½ cups Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
6 whole Lasagna Noodles, Regular, Uncooked
¼ cups Water
- In frying pan, brown ground beef and drain fat.
- Add water and pasta sauce, reserving a small amount of sauce to line bottom of crock pot. Stir until well blended.
- Line bottom of crock pot with very thin layer of sauce, then top with 2-3 uncooked lasagna noodles that are broken to fit shape (some overlap is fine).
- Cover noodles with half the cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese, then top cheeses with half of the meat mixture.
- Repeat layers with the other half of the ingredients. Cook on low for 4 hours.