1 pound bacon (each slice cut into fourths)
14 ounce pkg of beef cocktail wieners (or more)
3/4 c brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Wrap wieners with quarter slices of bacon.
- Secure with toothpicks
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment (foil/silicone baking mat)
- Sprinkle brown sugar over each
- Bake for 40 minutes util the bacon is cooked and sugar is bubbly.
- Serve immediately or place wieners in a slow cooker and keep on the low setting.
Delicious and very easy.
The original recipe said to cut the bacon in thirds, but it was very easy to stretch a quarter slice around.