1/2 c almonds, sliced
1 cup dried cranberries
1 bunch green onions, sliced thinly
4 ribs of celery, chopped
1 c chicken
Marzetti's poppyseed dressing
- Prepare wild rice as directed on label.
- In a large bowl, stir everything together.
- Add enough dressing to coat ingredients.
- Refrigerate for an hour or more.
- I more than doubled the recipe and didn't need a whole bottle of dressing.
- Rotisserie chicken was a great choice!
- If refrigerating overnight, add the almonds just before serving.
- I had this for a lunch at Pacem In Terris and the rice was perfectly cooked. I'm sure it all tastes the same, but it is prettier if the rice isn't overcooked.