THE BEST NUT BRITTLE YOU’LL EVER MAKE: EASY, DELICIOUS, AND DONE IN UNDER 30 MINUTES.
- There are lots of pictures of every step over here at King Arthur Flour.
- Highly recommended! This reminded me of the peanut brittle Grandpa used to make every Christmas but so much easier in the microwave.
- Mine took about 10 minutes longer in my ancient microwave, but I just kept stirring and checking every minute or two until it was the right color.
- It's worth noting that even though I used a clear glass bowl I had to take it out and look inside the bowl at the color. It was definitely a different color in the middle of the bowl than on the edges. Weird eh? Even so, it would have overcooked had I waited until the outside color were dark enough.
- They aren't kidding when they say it goes fast - be prepared. I poured this on my room temperature baking sheet and barely got it spread before it set. Note to self: next time, try warming up the pan a bit.