1 lb. ground beef
1 chopped onion
1 can black beans
1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
1 can corn
1 cup salsa
1 pkg taco seasoning mix
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
1/2 c sour cream
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook ground beef and onion
- stir in black beans, tomatoes, corn, salsa and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes
- Stir in 1 cup cheese, sour cream and pasta. Top with remaining cheese, serve.
- I cooked everything in one pot after the macaroni was done.
- I didn't have taco seasoning, so just added a little cumin and chili powder. Really, the salsa covered it pretty well anyway.
Back of the pasta box.