- Cook the chicken breasts in the crockpot on high for 3 hours.
- Mix the three sauce ingredients together in a bowl
- Drain the chicken and pour the sauce over it.
- Continue cooking on high for an additional 30 minutes.
- The sauce is pretty outstanding. I'm actually going to freeze the leftover sauce and try it on grilled chicken or pork. It would also probably be excellent on baked chicken.
- The original recipe recommended starting with thawed chicken (which I did), but it would also work with frozen. The chicken was pretty overcooked, almost falling apart, but it was still very moist.
- Everyone liked it :)