- Line baking sheet(s) with aluminum foil
- Place cold bacon onto sheet with a little breathing room between each strip. Make sure the sheet has a lip so that the grease doesn't drip on the bottom of the oven.
- Place sheet into cold oven and turn temperature to 400 degrees.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until crispy, turning halfway through.
- The instructions implied it would take 20 minutes total, but I suspect it should say 20 minutes from the time the oven reaches 400 degrees. Next time I try it I'll comment.
- Either way, this was a neat way to cook lots of bacon at once.
- Source: Grandma-belle's pinterest page