4 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup (10 Ounce Can)
2 Tablespoons Red Wine (or Red Wine Vinegar)
2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
1 cup Cheddar Cheese (or Any Kind You Like)
1 cup Croutons
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Wash and pat dry the 4 chicken breasts. Place them in a small casserole dish.
- Sauce: Combine cream of chicken soup, red wine (vinegar), and melted butter & mix together. Spoon over the chicken.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese & croutons (optional) over sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil & bake, covered for 45 minutes. Remove aluminum foil & bake an additional 15 minutes, uncovered.
NOTES: Obviously you could alter this sauce recipe a thousand different ways. I made it exactly as called for and it was good. I did forget to cover it and the cheese was very crusty but the chicken was still moist. (I didn't take a photo for this reason.)
Easy. Tasty. Ingredients I had on hand. A+
From Tasty Kitchen