2 tbls brown sugar
1 tbls chili powder
2 tsp paprika
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tbls vegetable oil
1-1/2 cup chicken stock or broth
2 tbls cider vinegar
1 tsp liquid smoke
- Cut pork into 2-inch thick slices.
- Combing spices and brown sugar. Rub on surfaces of pork.
- With cooker's lid off, heat oil on high and brown the pork.
- Add broth, vinegar and liquid smoke. Lock on the lid and set for 100 minutes on high.
- Let the pressure release naturally for 15 minutes before quick release.
- OPTIONAL - remove pork from cooker, drain all liquid, heat 16 ounces of BBQ sauce on high and add the pork before serving.
- I didn't do the BBQ sauce step because it was quite flavorful without the sauce. Don't skip the liquid smoke.
- Very good!