1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 (3-4 lb) whole chicken, rinsed well
2 tbsp olive oil
1-1/2 cup chicken stock or broth
2 tbsp dry white wine (optional)
juice of one lemon
- With the cooker's lid off, heat oil on high until sizzling.
- Sprinkle spices on the chicken breast size and place it breast side down in the cooker. Sprinkle the spices on the top side. Let it cook until browned, about 7 minutes.
- Flip the chicken in the cooker and cover with remaining ingredients.
- Lock on the lid and set for 25 minutes on high.
- Let the cooker's pressure naturally for 10 minutes before performing a quick release of pressure.
- Remove carefully from cooker and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Very good and simple. I used some other spice blend that I had instead of the thyme and poultry seasoning. I did use the paprika though - it gives a great color.
- Plan for a little more than an hour from start to finish.